Hello, I’m Mintyfingers aka Minty. I’m the admin for the Salad Fingers Wiki and the Peach Girl Wiki.
- 1 My favorite pages
- 2 Plans for the Wiki
- 3 Things to-do: (side note)
My favorite pages
Plans for the Wiki
Plan for Template for Peach Girl (manga) Volume/Chapter [ongoing]
This outline is for a template for the Peach Girl Manga Volumes/Chapters.
Add the following components:
- Manga cover (both English and Japanese covers? If not, go with just the Japanese covers.)
- Release date (North America and Japan)
- ISBN #s (North America and Japan)
- None ATM
Things to consider:
- Should you create pages for the volumes?
- Should each chapter have a separate page?
- Are you going to create a separate template (use this for reference) for the volumes and chapters?
- If you decide to do so, remember that if you do decide to create pages for the volumes/chapters, add these templates to the bottom of the pages.
Structure of Peach Girl Manga Chapters
Please let me know if this structure is wrong, if I need to add anything, etc. Thank you.
- Volume 1: Chapters 1-4
- Volume 2: Chapters 5-8
- Volume 3: Chapters 9-12
- Volume 4: Chapters 13-16
- Volume 5: Chapters 17-20
- Volume 6: Chapters 21-24
- Volume 7: Chapters 25-28
- Volume 8: Chapters 29-32
Peach Girl: Change of Heart
- Volume 9: Chapters 33-36
- Volume 10: Chapters 37-40
- Volume 11: Chapters 41-44
- Volume 12: Chapters 45-48
- Volume 13: Chapters 49-52
- Volume 14: Chapters 53-56
- Volume 15: Chapters 57-60
- Volume 16: Chapters 61-64
- Volume 17: Chapters 65-68
- Volume 18: Chapters 69-72
Peach Girl: Sae’s Story
- Volume 1: Chapters 1-3
- Volume 2: Chapters 4-6
- Volume 3: Chapters 7-9
Peach Girl Next
- Volume 1: Chapters 1-6
- Volume 2: Chapters 7-11
- Volume 3: Chapters 12-19
- Volume 4: Chapters 20-27
- Volume 5: Chapters 28-35
- Volume 6: Chapters 36-43
- Volume 7: Chapters 44-47
- Volume 8: Chapters 48-52; Bonus chapter (called Sae’s Story) 52.5
Things to-do: (side note)
- Writing down all (noteworthy) characters in the Peach Girl universe so that I can create pages for them on here. UPDATE (10/3/21): I believe I have all characters written down, I just need to double check my list.
- For the Peach Girl chapters pages: Organize it by volume.
- Move all the official descriptions of the anime episodes to the caption in the infobox?
- Add galleries for the characters in their infoboxes (ex. a picture for a character as they look in Peach Girl, another one for Peach Girl: Sae's Story, one for Peach Girl Next, etc.)
- Add photos of the English and Japanese manga covers. (Remember to add the Fair Use Licensing!)
- Add to anime page:
- The animated TV series is distributed by Funimation Entertainment in North America.
- Update some of the existing photos on here.
- Create the following pages:
- Character and
episodepages for the Taiwanese drama
- Image galleries for the characters (and episodes?)
- For the episode pages: Figure out what to name the pages. UPDATE (11/12/21): Pages have been created, though I'm not sure the titles will be permanent. I am thinking about finding a translator to help translate the actual titles. For now I will be focused on writing the synopsis, plot, and characters for the episodes. More to be announced.
- Character and
- Write summaries and Anime Differences for the anime episodes, as well as add the writer(s) and director(s) in the episode infoboxes.
- NavBoxes to create:
- Manga chapters (deciding on creating individual navboxes for each series or grouping them in one navbox; BigCat)
- Navbox for the characters, group by series they appear in