Hello, I’m Mintyfingers aka Minty. I’m the admin for the Salad Fingers Wiki and the Peach Girl Wiki.
My favorite pages
Plans for the Wiki
Plan for Template for Peach Girl (manga) Volume/Chapter [ongoing]
This outline is for a template for the Peach Girl Manga Volumes/Chapters.
Add the following components:
- Manga cover (both English and Japanese covers? If not, go with just the Japanese covers.)
- Release date (North America and Japan)
- ISBN #s (North America and Japan)
- None ATM
Things to consider:
- Should you create pages for the volumes? | (12/24/21) Yes.
- Should each chapter have a separate page? | (12/24/21) Yes.
- Are you going to create a separate template (use this for reference) for the volumes and chapters? | (12/24/21) Not sure, but I think creating a table will suffice.
- If you decide to do so, remember that if you do decide to create pages for the volumes/chapters, add these templates to the bottom of the pages.
Things to-do: (side note)
- Writing down all (noteworthy) characters in the Peach Girl universe so that I can create pages for them on here. UPDATE (10/3/21): I believe I have all characters written down, I just need to double check my list.
- For the Peach Girl chapters pages: Organize it by volume.
- Move all the official descriptions of the anime episodes to the caption in the infobox?
- Add galleries for the characters in their infoboxes (ex. a picture for a character as they look in Peach Girl, another one for Peach Girl: Sae's Story, one for Peach Girl Next, etc.)
- Add photos of the English and Japanese manga covers. (Remember to add the Fair Use Licensing!)
- Add to anime page:
- The animated TV series is distributed by Funimation Entertainment in North America.
- Update some of the existing photos on here.
- Create the following pages:
- Character and
episodepages for the Taiwanese drama
- Image galleries for the characters (and episodes?)
- For the episode pages: Figure out what to name the pages. UPDATE (11/12/21): Pages have been created, though I'm not sure the titles will be permanent. I am thinking about finding a translator to help translate the actual titles. For now I will be focused on writing the synopsis, plot, and characters for the episodes. More to be announced.
- Character and
- Write summaries and Anime Differences for the anime episodes, as well as add the writer(s) and director(s) in the episode infoboxes.
- NavBoxes to create:
- Manga chapters (deciding on creating individual navboxes for each series or grouping them in one navbox; BigCat)
- Navbox for the characters, group by series they appear in
- Redesign the Characters section on the homepage